We are looking for a new Association Manager
We are an international network of market-leading organic processing and trading companies and interested stakeholders, like organic associations, research organizations and service-providers.
To realize our ambitions we are searching for an:
- Experienced in a professional association context (5 years+) – best in food and farming sector
- Personally oriented towards sustainability and organic food
- A bachelor or master degree or similar in a relevant discipline
- Able and willing to guide a company association
- Recognition as an expert of EU policy making and extensive knowledge of European food and farming policies, EU institutions and EU policy frameworks
- Extensive existing networks in organic sector and with EU institutions and Brussels based organisations
- A proactive, creative and innovative mindset with strong interpersonal skillsStrong organisational and diplomatic skills, team player and service minded
- Complete fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Flexibility to represent OPTA in Brussels on a regular basis
See full job description here.