Organic and Climate
The climate crisis is considered as a main threat and climatestabilization is recognized by OPTA members as a very important goal.
We as OPTA can contribute with creating awareness amongst consumers and show the importance of organic agriculture and food-supply.
OPTA has started a working group to define our strategy and actions.
Next steps in the working group
- Position of the Working Group in relation to the board
- Description of the goals and means (Terms of reference)
- International working group with at least 3 countries represented
- Supported approach: realistic and pragmatic = support members
- Need for OPTA Position-paper on Climate
- Three main subjects identified to serve members
Coordinator: Bavo van den Idsert (OPTA)
You are interested in joining the working group?
Just send an e-mail to: email@example.com